230626: Reached another milestone.
Despite all the differences we had gone through, we have reached another milestones together! At first when we received our Q number, I was quite disappointed. I thought qualified for the family proximity scheme can help us to get better chance with the balloting. The Q number we had has exceeded the no. of units available, we were 47 behind. We waited since March, looking at the balance update via the tracker file. We Yeah at each dropout, and very soon the units were chosen pretty quickly. By the time we received notification that we have an appointment for the flat selection, whatever units remaining were all below level 6. The only unit block left with higher level was not in the good position in term of the west sun exposure.
Anata's sister helped us with her real estate knowledge to analyse which one are the most ideal units to choose from the balance, this took place the night before our appointment.
| Mount Pleasant model~ |
Although we have selected our home together, I believe we have more to overcome in the future! Need to think of an alternative to earn more income!