05 December 2021

Saturday lunch with colleagues!


 Tata~ It's our first time having a meal together on a weekend! Haha! We are here at Publico Ristorante, it's an Italian restaurant!

We decided to order a few to share, we chose Eggplant Parmigiana (mozzarella, tomato passata, shaved parmesan), Meatballs al Forno (oven-baked pork or beef meatballs, sourdough “crostino”), Truffle Cacio e Pepe (creamy pecorino romano, crushed black pepper, freshly grated black truffle, house made thick spaghetti) & Capricciosa (shaved ham, pork sausage, artichokes, black olives, mushrooms, mozzarella).





As for dessert, we got ourselves Chocolate Ecstasy (rich chocolate brownie, gooey caramel, candied hazelnuts, set on fire with orange liqueur) & Publico Tiramisu (espresso, mascarpone, pure cocoa, savoiardi biscuits, coffee liqueur).



Everything tasted great!! Just that the eggplants to me was slightly oily, if the tomato sauce could be more. We decided to go for beef for the meatball, Hasmin said she doesn't really take meatball, I'm glad she liked the meatball we ordered. The meatball was soft, it was really yummy too! 

Out of the 4 dishes, I think I liked the pasta the most! hahaha! Freshly made pasta is really different! 
For the dessert, surprisingly, I think tiramisu was better than the Chocolate Ecstasy! There are too many nuts in the chocolate ecstasy. Whereas the tiramisu has really put a great amount of liquer into it, yet the overall flavour was well-balanced. The way they presented the tiramisu was indeed kind of cute! hahaha!

After our lunch, Adeline has to leave us earlier. We continued to chit chat, I'm glad they didnt chase us away since they are not receiving any more customers. We stayed closed to 6pm. Aww!! It was a nice chit chat session despite I was getting sleepy in between the chit chat session. 





Publico Ristorante
1 Nanson Road Singapore 238909

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate