11 January 2022

I hope it stopped.


Is it so difficult for my mother to stop telling/sharing with me about my annoying sister? Am I not showing it obvious enough that I’m not interested in the story?

It took me awhile to accept that whatever happened, my mother side her, I didn’t want to behave like I used to be… like telling my mother why is it she always tell me this & that, and why she can’t go tell that to that person? Like the “unfairness” I see.. I threw that thinking away awhile ago, because I knew the result will always be the same. I have to be the one to be quiet, to give in.. It CAN NEVER be the other way round. Enough. 30 years, I already stayed quiet for 30 years. We snapped when we were arguing about the fridge, the way the person said “I’m trying to help to see how the salmon can be kept in the freezer!” WTH!! Looked who’s talking? When the stuff in the freezer are almost all hers. How selfish she can extend to? I’m in awe. 

The best part is… so many months after the incident has took place, the freezer still… so packed. My parents did nothing. What does it tells me? So ya. I accepted.

I just hope my mum can just stopped pushing her luck, cause not everything has a solution, you can only try to stop it from becoming a bigger problem. I’m not going to give in anymore and I doubt she’s going to change, no way in or out. She kept hoping that by irritates us with her “miserable state” can make us give in, my empathy can go to someone who is more deserving. 

Perhaps she still doesn’t know the more she talked about that person will start to make us feel mad and angry towards that person only. Whatever she becomes now is her own decision, she deemed herself as in terrible state? She can choose to find a part time job as an interim, maybe she didn’t get to see even less fortunate people are struggling their way to survive while she can still eat, sleep and just do nothing? Not even a house chore she did. I find her in the most fortunate state! What is she even thinking before she made that statement. 

I really should save even harder now, to be able to move out in 3 years time!!!

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate