03 October 2021

[170921] The Co-op dinner!


It’s my brother’s birthday celebration! Actually, I was kind of upset when my clique didn’t reply my message about the pressie. Which was why I just decided to do it on my own! Hahaha! 

Thanks to Peizhi, our food icon ambassador, she pasted me this food recommendation link she came across at Tampines. It came into good use today! Hahaha! This restaurant was damn not easy to be noticeable inside Tampines Hub. Don’t be intimidated when you see this “HOMETEAM NS”, just go straight at it! This restaurant was located at the end after the “HOMETEAM NS” logo.

That day was very humid & hot!! I was sweating like mad when I reached the place.... sigh. But at least we weren’t very late from our reservation! 

Anyway, we decided on our dishes quite swiftly, the waiter was explaining what’s polenta fried. His description was easy to understand, “taste like nacho chips”! - indeed!!! He said there wasn’t any flour in the fries! Ralph should have ordered “Classic Aglio Olio” (I wasn’t paying attention when he ordered for his), and I got myself “Pan-seared Seabass fillet”.

Haha! I totally forgotten to take a picture of his food! I went to take a look at his choice’s description. No wonder he kept commenting his dish very spicy. His pasta has garlic, bird’s eye chilli, chicken bratwurst, parsley, extra virgin olive oil & chilli flakes. It didn’t contain the normal type of chilli for aglio olio (usually chilli padi or chilli flakes), it has bird’s eye chilli! Having it alone is spicy enough! - I googled

I hope he didn’t get tummy ache! 

Mine was good!!!!! I made a good choice! Mine was 200g fillet, asparagus, sauce vierge & garlic mash! The sauce was really good, it goes very well with the fish, mash & asparagus!!

Sauce Vierge is a French sauce made from finely diced tomatoes, olive oil, fresh herbs and a touch of lemon juice for freshness. Adding the fish’s freshness, it was really a decent dish! Yum! 

I hope Ralph enjoyed his dinner & cake!! Happy birthday to you once again!!!

[location: 1 Tampines Walk, #03-04, HomeTeamNS Tampines, Our Tampines Hub, 528729, Singapore]

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate