30 September 2021

The most heartbreaking dream


I dreamed yesterday, this was the worst dream ever... I should considered it as nightmare. I'm not sure if I watched too much of "Bones" drama, but this nightmare felt so surreal when I was in it. It was very vivid while I was in the dream, but now that I'm awake, I cannot recall much. But it was about going to someone's house with a group of my poly friends. There was something going on to the host's family, I remembered we made a comment "we better don't bother with other's family matter, hopefully their family problem don't come to us." among ourselves. But we knew it was about to have a murder or already happening. We only entered the host's house after assuming the murder has ended and you know, the body has been dealt with. We were in one of the rooms, I think maybe kitchen... The gate was not locked and the door was opened, shortly after we heard like someone has returned. It turned out to be an aunty... and somehow we knew it was the victim of the murder! We were stuck in this weird and cold-blooded situation. She was making remarks that she was attacked by her family members (it felt like 2 daughters) to her son. But she doesn’t seems to know that her son also wished for her death. For whatever reason, there was like a small pool in the living room and this aunty was already in the pool commenting about the attack. She said that it was so painful since the attack broke her ribs too. And next moment, I heard the rapid splashing of water. As if someone is struggling in the water, frantically trying to stay afloat. The conversation between the aunty and son continues... in between her short breath whenever she has a chance to be on the surface. The sound of splashing water was soooo real! While my friends and I continued staying in the kitchen, it was really unbearable to hear the commotion and everything that was happening in the living room... I remembered I was crying so badly, I chanted so hard and loud as well... In the dream, I was dying that the noise could stopped. None of us went out to stop, we were all trying to be as quiet as possible. 

Soon after, I woke up. After I woke up, because the dream wasnt as vivid, the more I tried to recall, the more I felt that the aunty in the dream was my mother. I hate the thoughts of it. I felt even worst. As usual, I dont know who to tell, so here I am. As I hardly dream... I can go dreamless for months... This time was really bad. It felt so real, the splashing... So sad, just none of us went to help. I decided to keep a record of my dreams, to see if there's any association with the real life. Also how frequent is my dream. Now, I felt slightly less suffocating... Hope it's just like any other dream.

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate