06 November 2015

It's still you which I think of when I need a listening "ear".


It's my exam period... I know at my current tortoise pace it will take me longer to graduate, but if I pick up my speed and chiong is still doable but I think I will end my pursue of my degree faster! Lol! 

Each time I find it so tedious to study for my exam (I can't focus very well, especially at home), never failed to have this thought of giving up. Then, there will be angel-like thoughts that goes: "Dont think about the tiredness of it, think of the desired outcome you are hoping for. Don't forget your core purpose of taking up this degree!" 

Yea... My core purpose, how could I forget. But I forget more than I remember. How much I really want to get over with this... It still seems like a long way... I want to complete this degree, to at least fulfil one of your unfinished wishes. Must renew my sense of mission, renew a sense of motivation and also renew my faith that I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!! For you.  

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate