07 August 2015

UNRAVEL: Old Changi Hospital (Part 2)


310715: Oh yeah! It was a fulfilling night despite just a short 4 hours of meet up but we did more than enough within these 4 hours! We had dinner at SWITCH, which is very near to Bras Basah MRT :D First time having proper meal in a "pub"! ^^ Of course not forgetting to get a drink for myself, sudden super craving for... alcohol! HAHAHA! That strawberry margaritas no good, try snowball! That one really doesnt take like alcohol! LOL!

Then we chill lax till 8.30pm, we need to travel to Bugis+ to play UNRAVEL!! This time we have ynez, we are more daring to try their most popular room "The haunting: OCH"!! Managed to psycho huimin! HAHAHA!

Picture posted before the game starts! Look at the "lucky" person, I had the picture with me as none of them wish to bring back. Throw away wasted leh....

Frankly speaking, I was abit freak out by the dropping hands. It was something I DID NOT expect to happen, leg turned jelly when it dropped and I can only covered my ears and take cover! Didnt manage to complete all of the puzzles as we stucked at the last room! But the staff was kind enough to go through it all for us without asking us to pay more!!! Quite cool! Some of it really cannot make us think of it, way too "chim" for us! 

Playing around with the props! hahaha!

I dont know if Huimin regret going with us, but I hope not! It was fun for me, and really never regretted going for that. My mum did nag at me saying $28 can eat this and that... IT'S FOR THE FUN OF IT! HAHAHA!

After the game! ^^

It has been a long long time since we meet up as FOUR, I hope more to come! Hehs! 
Huimin say Ynez siao liao! HAHAHA!



0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate