12 July 2015

Korea Trip: 27 May - 2 Jun 15


Thank you unnie for having us!! :D Her two adorable kids are very cute and friendly! ^^

Oh yea~~~ During this 7 days of trip, we totally wasted 2 days for travelling which reduce to 5 days in Korea! And the journey towards Korea almost killed me, instead of transiting in Hongkong, we were actually transiting in Hongkong AND Taiwan. Which is like Singapore > Hongkong > Taiwan > Korea... From 8am flight we took, we reached Korea around 11pm.. Damn it.

HAHAHAHA!!! After the pleasant surprise! hahaha!

Anyway, I'm totally damn proud of myself during the trip. Beside giving Emily the most sneaky surprise, can you imagine I travelled myself during the last day in Korea??? It was soooooo fun!!! Do shopping alone and ordering some snack myself, it's way tooooo awesome!! The best part is that when my friend asked me to look out for a shop in myeong dong and I manage to find it with the address given, despite going a few rounds to understand the address. lol!
Abit scared to stand close beside the guard, he was kind of.. fierce? 


Never thought of travelling alone will be so much fun!!! Totally missed the weather and the food too!!! ^^

At Hongkong Airport and saw Emily again! In the disney shop! :D

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate