13 July 2015

[My answer as of why I am taking Psychology as my course....] -- Dont call me silly or dumb, it's just me.


Haha! Had a dinner with Huimin... And she asked me why I take psychology....To me, this is a very good reason. My very typical reason is because psychology is interesting, and my first psychology module was during my poly time whereby I have this opportunity to choose it as one of my electives. Definitely very amazed and so keen in that, I will never forget I get a B+ for my UT! 

So how about another "non-typical" reason? After I shared over here please dont call me dumb or silly... Cause till now I did not have any regrets yet........... Another reason is that, I took this module cause of my comrade who has left for the better world 5 years ago... Never forget how he shared with others he still has thousand and one thing to complete but he couldnt... Like have the chance to be filial to his parents, and also to take up psychology.... That's was another part of the reason to make up as a WHOLE reason as of why I take psychology.... I dont know what to say, but I think my world has partly enhanced because of him... His bravery and the determination way beyond a normal person can go... Not forgetting his kindness.... His concern despite his own health. Taking up this course for him it just a little bit of it.

Despite these 5 years have passed, but I did not forget him. He truly an inspiring comrade to me, greatly impact in my life and how I view things. He gave me a HUGE chance to grow overnight, and what I did for now definitely cant make it up for him and for myself. Sigh. "Regrets" is what scarred me deeply, it taught me and remind me each time. Such a regretful moment that day.... I was so near...yet so... far. And, it has been more than 5 years. I'm not silly if you think I am, I'm not dumb if you think I am. How about trying to experience similar incident? Then perhaps, it may change the way you see me now.



0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate