18 July 2015

Healthy Saturday! With... My playmate!


Shall made a few posts before I went into MIA mode! hahaha!Cause starting school soon... LOL! Anyway, today went slow jog with Shuhui as she tried skateboarding... HAHAHA! But not too bad cause we really completed one round!!!
The background nice right???

It's quite cool to have a park near my house, adding on the park always filled with people so it's quite safe to do jogging alone!:D

Her skateboard~ LOL! 

I shall maintain this healthy lifestyle!!! Going jogging once a while.... Quite cool! I very, very long never exercise already~ hahaha!

We almost completed our exercise!!!

Thanks to my playmate, if not I think I will just returned back after 1km.. This time is 3km! ^^ It's definitely different to have someone rather than no one! Made the exercise so memorable!!!! :)



Sometimes, it so true that human being is so 犯贱... 
Knowing that it's not right, but still "move" towards that path.
Only then to realise and reflect, it usually too late to reverse everything.
Because it's very right and normal for all human beings wanting the "fun" part of it...
We have to be disciplined, those who are not, will eventually creating something redundant for themselves.
To enjoy the process first before considering the consequences? 
Or to consider the consequences before deciding to go through the process?
Human is a bitch sometimes....



0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate