18 July 2015

My very FIRST gym session in my ENTIRE life so far! LOL!


I think if I never changed a job, I will never get to experience the life of staying in the office between 8.30am - 6pm, never get to use a proper pantry, never get to have the chance to carry back pack while holding a shoe bag in "office wear" and never get to experience the gym session AFTER WORK!! LOL! It was AMAZING!~~


Abit wasted not taking a picture with huimin!!! *sobs* But nevertheless, I did capture some silly moment of myself in the gym! HAHAHA! The treadmill was fun!! I kept adjusting... Exploring EVERY buttons of it, however... the after effect of it... SUCK. That's the legend of the treadmill.. Damn giddy!! I felt as if I returned from a choppy boat ride.... -.- That's really suck. 
Not bad, I found some angle which made my face quite sharp~~ HAHAHA!
But not too bad, on the machine I have ran for more than 20 minutes and conquered more than 2.4km... *I dont feel the distance though* It was fun!! Then I went around trying out other machines.... HAHAHA! It was quite cool there was only the 2 of us, despite a group of nurses rehearsing for their day as they need to use the HUGE mirror! HAHA!

After "playing" in the gym for more than an hour, we went to wash up... It was just so interesting and amazing to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! HAHAHA! And I saw my GRL, Mr Kamil when I was at the 7-11, I saw two GRLs in a week! HAHAHA! They were so happy to see me, I was too!! I know they love me! HAHAHA!

Anyway, after gym session.. Both of us went to eat Korean food... Totally gained back all the calories we burnt off earlier!! Before gym I was quite hungry already, I was in fact starving before we reached the restaurant! HAHAHA! Despite the short session of everything and everything... It was just a word to describe, FUN! ^^

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate