11 January 2015

Sending off 2014 and welcoming a better 2015 I sincerely hoped for!


OH~~ What's that coming in our way? It's the smell of 2015! LOL! OMG! Such a nightmare, cause this month I have like 3 events, almost every weekend one...

And yes, I very long never blogged.. Can you imagine how busy I am? Cause till now, my office still down with one manpower.. So I do not have spare time to do blogging during work. Hehs. But here I am to do some quick reviews which I have not been able to do so! So here goes! [From oldest to the latest...]

During late September, the fantastic four finally made a trip to adventure cove! Haha! Ah~~ The rides are annoying! But I guess water rides are much more friendly compared to those roller coaster? But still dont make me go through that scary experience again! LOL!
260914: The end of the whole filled day of fun!
We really spent a day there!!! Cant believe it, I think the best part of it was the snorkelling!! I thought I wont dare to do it, cause it's real deep!!!!!!! And I was so afraid that I cannot breathe through the tube, but it turned out to be quite awesome!!! SO NICE!! All the fishes just below your feet! Wow~
We still look presentable after all the splashing~~
Huimin damn cool! She doesnt know how to swim she just followed us! LOL! She had some water lesson from Emily and Ynez, poor girl cannot leave her feet away from the ground! I hope she can overcome her fear one day!  
After our lunch, getting ready for part 2!
After which, near to the end of the year, events kept flowing in~~~ 9th November was my GRC IAEC event, following week I have my own IAEC event.. OMG! Stressful period! I totally enjoyed and preferred GRC level event, cause not only I have other colleagues from different divisions to help each other, I enjoyed the teamwork and the fun we tried so hard to come up with!!! Thank you my fellow colleagues! ^^

091114: 6 colleagues hand in hand, know who?
So what's up next??? Who knew we get bombed by a wedding card suddenly? It's catherine's wedding!! HAHAHA! Everything seems to happen in a blink of eyes~ But still, I just want to wish her countless of happiness! I just admire her courage and her never give up spirit! She really changed my impression of her completely! If only I have half of it? I think my life will be so much better.. LOL!
221114: The woman who felt left out cause her name not in the list, LOL!
Combination of RPSD comrades! The past & the present!
When it's really close to the end of the year, it seems that time ran out faster by twice! Especially in the month of December, it felt like 3 days instead of 30 days! LOL! *A little of exaggeration, hehs.*

So for the first week of December, we had GRC Staff Retreat at one of the restaurant inside TPY Safra! It was the most stressful retreat, because our GOH was Dr Ng, the best part was he went to each table for a short session. I almost died though.
021214: GRC Staff retreat!!!
After which, we headed our way to Sentosa's trick eye museum... Kind of disappointing that the organising committee did not book the museum for us only! Sobs, so we really have to squeeze with the public... The pathetic space really frustrated us alot! By turning to another direction can have yourself captured in other's picture. Aiyo.
Doing stupid thing in the trick eye museum!

This was the first retreat that my big boss joined us throughout! Thinking of all the mission pictures we had to take together with our boss really different! LOL! Cant imagine our old man did the same thing as we did! HAHAHAHA!

Beside Christmas being the special day of the month, I have 3 special days too! First was huimin! Her birthday falls in December~~~ We celebrated for her by having a simple dinner at this cheap cheap restaurant which I tried Escargot for the FIRST TIME! OMG! It's really a whole new experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I guess this was my first and last time, not very nice to eat something that is not common... It's not like chicken or pork, so yeah, shall not eat that again. LOL!
061214: Late dinner! But thankfully, it still open! Time for a big feast!

Actually before our dinner, we brought huimin to Pandora as "requested" by her. And we spent quite long in the store.... Believe me, you will not want to know! HA! When girl's shopping mode is on, you cant stop them! So true, but she's the birthday girl~~~ Fortunately, we didnt starved~!

Moving onto the mid-month, I went Bangkok with the Brothers! HAHAHA! Abit unbelievable I can totally "neutralise" into their companion! HAHA! Cause they dont see me as girl! LOL! At first quite worried, cause going out to foreign country........... But it didnt beat the feeling of having delayed for 4hours before taking off lor... Damn dulan. 

151214 - 191214: Our first overea trip at Bangkok!
Thankfully we stranded at Singapore Airport, not at the other side. This bunch of monkeys always have a very bad habit of pointing fingers when cork ups happened. *Shake head* Of course, I was one of them who they pinpointed for all the misfortune. Tsk. 

The brothers so loving~~ Brushed teeth together leh~ Aww~ *passer-by*

I realised that we did not managed to go for cafe hopping which was intended to? HAHAHA! We didnt have much time to do shopping lor... Reached bangkok already midnight, nowhere to go but to check into our hotel... So sad.


My first time entering into a place like this: HELLO KITTY SHOP..
Dunno entered the shop how many times, cause it's a burden to have hello kitty fans friends... -.-
Ralph is very into the local girls, but they are really very pretty~!!!! HAHAHA! Maybe he can just stay there! ^^


Room service! Ordered pizza for breakfast!
Anyway! Thank you all for taking care of meeeee!! But I still prefer going shopping with my fellow ladies la~ hahaha!


The five brothers: YJ, KC, Ralph, Joel & John
After returning back from Bangkok, I will be involved in Youth Friendship for Peace performances for 2 weekends! Both 20 & 21 December, the past 3 months of practices finally it was time to showcase what we have done! Come to think of it, kind of regretful not to have more tickets to invite my friends... Because I heard so many testimonials about our performance really touched alot of the youths, in fact the new friends' heart! Awww! It's an opportunity to let more of the others to experience the itaidoshin spirit! This was the theme of the whole performance!
The past few months of training when we have to move around Singapore: Tampines, Yishun, Senja and Toa Payoh!
Anyway, these 3 months I made a number of new friends! And thanks to this YFP, I get to know my zone better! Haha! So glad so glad! They are a bunch of friendly kind, and not forgetting our trainer, Jane for bonding us so close together! Always putting us before herself, bringing so many things just for us! I believe it's not easy! Thank you!
201214 - 211214: Ynez came before she flies off!
And also thanks to Jane, she helped me to change and get extra ticket for ynez! It is not easy to ask around since everyone needs extra tickets toooo! Thank you for making it possible for me, really appreciate that! 

One full day with 3 performances line up really damn freaky tired!!! Knocked out that night but need to wake up the next day for final 2!!! But on the last day of performance was very special!! Because it's a chance for me to see KRYSTAL!! HAHAHA! So long so long! She brought her little kids for performance, Soka Kindergarten children were performing! So cute can!

Emily who needs to help out under her company, while me being kpo and lastly the SK teacher, Krystal!!
Anyway, during this performance, there were a number of episodes that left a deep impression in me. One of them was the human shelter, all the stallion uncles and other fellow members held umbrellas to create a human shelter for the performers! Most of them were already drenched and yet they kept calling to us, "come closer!" Really touched by their actions and concern!!! We really had to run our way fast!!! hahaha! So exciting! HAHAHA!


Last but not least, must thanks both Huimin and Emily! Without them, I dont think I can commit myself so much! They are my motivation, and still looking forward for more!!! Our another part of story under soka!!! Hehs!
Let's end YFP with this owl picture!
Right after Christmas Day, we decided to celebrate Emily's birthday!!! We had our dinner at Gateway, Korean BBQ!!! We really ate alot of chicken and beef! LOL! The 3 of us spammed alot of kimchi and veggy! It has been some times we hang out together ever since YFP has ended, everyone was busy with their personal stuff and christmas too! I'm glad we still can meet up yea?
We bought her voucher so that she can go buy her crumpler bag! At least it's practical! HAHAHA! Most importantly, she likes it! ^^ 

311214: Last day of 2014 together at VIVO!
To end the year of 2014, we managed to meet up together with Emily's bf, Delvyn. We had Chinese buffet at one of the cantonese restaurants! I had a bad gastric the day before, therefore I couldnt eat too much. So sad...

After which, we watched 7th Son!! Even though I was in the movie theatre, without any clock around me but I still get to know that it has struck 12am! Because all the New Year wishes started coming in, Huimin wished me Happy New Year in the midst of the movie too! Damn funny! HAHA!

We took train back as the service extended to 2am! SO HENG! I didnt know~ Took a cab back from Bishan, as it's kind of scary to walk back home...

Although, it's a very simple meetup, but it's kind of cool that we spent the last day of 2014 together.. It wouldnt be better if we managed to catch BIG BANG at Marina Bay... Sobs, oh well! Next time ba!

Hoping all of us have a wonderful 2015, it's a new start, let's make it better than last year! HUAT AH!

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate