26 March 2015

An ordinary man who built up our nation with his bare hands, Mr Lee Kuan Yew



It has been a long time since I blogged right? And I'm blogging this because something big happened here, in my country. Our very first Prime Minister has passed on, the Late Mr Lee Kuan Yew. Facebook has lots of comments about him, all goods and bads about him. Many have been quite affected due to the loss of a great man, while some clapped and cheered that he's gone and Singaporeans are finally free. But free from what?

Only the period like this will surface lots of issues that have been underlying, it's quite saddening that there are anti people around us... What do they want to anti about? Why do they want to make negative comments when the person is already gone? Why are their hatred still there even if the person is dead? 

Whatever it is, aside to "money is never enough", are we suffering? Do we not have proper 3 meals in a day? We have no proper clothing or drinking water like the 3rd world countries? No right? Then why people do make nasty comments?

Like I mentioned earlier, even if the Late Mr Lee doesnt know who am I, and I do not know him BUT I cannot deny what he has done for the country. Building up the country from a kampong village to a city, a small busted city that is quite well known in the world. 

Who does not made mistake? As long as you are a human being, you tend to make mistake. The Late Mr Lee is no exceptional too. There is no fairy nor immortal who is there to guide or tell the Late Mr Lee what policy leads to wonder to the people, or negative impact to the people. Is all based on his own wisdom and perhaps assistance from his people. Dont keep on lamenting about his mistakes or faults, now he's gone. 

Singapore has relatively good security and hardly any riots, do compare with other countries. No freedom of speech? Can! Only if Singaporeans know how to pick up their own litters, other countries may allow their citizens to riot on the street but at the end of the day they picked up their own litters. Even if we allowed that to happen, it just become an event of littering. So just talk at home, you can talk non stop the whole day, no restriction some more.. How good is that!

Without him around, I'm just so afraid that the peace and security will be tampered by those trouble makers. PLEASE! Don't be stupid to start anything based on your personal thoughts, no one says anything not because they really are "obedient", but I'm sure they do not want any changes (to peace and security). 

Please don't make decision for others, if you die die want to voice out, please don't be the first one and see how this can go on (which I'm sure it WILL last long). Who does not want peace? You think piang piang everywhere and constantly is fun? Perhaps a small suggestion for you to visit Afghanistan and have an experience on that first.

In which ever kind of future will be, I hope that my peace and security I have enjoyed for the past 24 years will not be "broken". Let's maintain this as a whole, as a whole country.



0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate