24 December 2023

You made me into a difficult position.


by Jessie Stam

I can tell that it’s only now you realised that the issue you are having is really a problem that it is no longer your issue but others too. And when I told you about me keeping quiet is not about what you shared with me, I'm referring to the the subtle actions you did when we were at the bus stop and the attempted invitations to your house. After the confrontation, I had the impression that these were just a casual action to you? And you don’t felt you were overboard? Are you seriously treating me as friend or what? 

Needing a listening ear does not meant that we are open to be PART of it. It’s a separate issue. If someone who is willing to listen, is it a sign for you to advance further on that listener? If you were thinking in this mindset the whole time, I can tell you for sure you are losing your sense & humanity. Now that I'm trying to digest what you had said, I felt even more disturbed. Disturbed at the fact that you pre-planned this whole shit, you already had the intention from the start! 

I must be out of my mind to be even considering about your question of are we even still friend? I cannot account to my friend if we were to be friend... What does it makes of me... I'm torn apart because of you, why do you have to put me in this difficult situation when your actions should been nothing to do with me. Why your action has to indirectly be impacting on me? WHYYYYYYYY!!

I have to only see you nothing as a friend, only a acquaintance. Someone I knew by name only, and no more than that.

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate