21 December 2023

It’s so much to realise after knowing you could make a difference.


I really didn't thought that the true meaning of friendship stoop so low for you... And how easy of you to take away the trust I had in you just like that, as effortless as snapping fingers. Just because I kept quiet and giving you a benefit of doubt. And it's not easy to be giving you a benefit of doubt, it took me awhile to finally closed this incident as that?

I have never, never thought of sharing to anyone cause I felt that there's no secret once someone other than yourself knew about it. And it's the last thing in my mind to be the one causing changes to our clique... Of course, I realised that I made a big mistake in keeping my mouth shut. After thinking through over night, it didn't begin to make sense, on the contrast, it started to make NO sense at all. Because it seems that your brain is no longer in use and has found itself a better place in your pant.

The kind of friend I had always thought to be is no longer present anymore. How could you even thought of approaching someone who experienced painful heartbreak. Doesn't mean an individual put a smile on one's face is because one is truly happy, is because of an act of being considerate. NOBODY opens up to a friend to get themselves violated, and do you even realised the amount of trust others placed in you by doing so?

It's so true and I cannot agree enough that trust is earned. But because it's earned without monetary value, does it explains why it places so insignificant to you?

You told me with a straight face before about your tenant's bad habit of leaving main gate unlocked and fearing of your girlfriend's safety? And what did you do? You did WORST. It's not a stranger's place you entered, it's a FRIEND's!!!! And I blamed myself, partly because I kept quiet. I almost literally placed my friend in a very, very dangerous situation!! It makes my heart races with fear and thumping hard, it really felt so uncomfortable. I don't know how much times more severe my friend is feeling. Have you imagined what kind of negative impacts you instilled to my friend???

Did you even brood over it for just a few seconds on the consequences before you made your move?? Are you seriously taking my friendship with you so lightly that it can be trampled over and over again? 

Friends with mutual understanding do not have to be on talking term every other day, we are no lone wolf. We are able to connect at any point of time and help each other!

I kept quiet because I thought you will be sensible after the way I shun away from you and you will wake up, and we could still hang out together with the rest like normal. From what happened, I totally put my trust on the wrong person. 

Of course, things will start to change if YOU DON'T CHANGE. And one thing for sure, our friendship has changed. I'm not sure what's left is enough to be called as friendship. Ya.. I don't think.

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate