08 August 2021

I tried Circle DNA!


I decided to purchase CIRCLE DNA - VITAL (cheapest package) to try! So many advertisements about this keep popping up, I thought I give it a try! Hahaha!

This package consists a total of 125 reports of the following items:

I paid by Atome app so I can do 3 months instalment and deduct $10 for first timer.

The parcel came by FedEx, it came with a return envelope & paid delivery fee. It was easy to collect sample, just swipe like 10 times for each cheeks will do! (I was kiasu, I did it many times and used more force lol!) Do remember not to have any food 30mins before the sample collection! I did my sample collection when I woke up, no “contamination”, haha.

Shake the stick into plastic bottle after breaking the stick shorter, before you sealed up the box for send out. I arranged for FedEx pick up on the same day.

And yes! My sample has been received!!! Can’t wait!!!!

 

Finally! It’s now waiting game for my DNA to be analysed!!!


Getting very excited! I’m reaching so close I’m getting my report, I hope everything is normal!


It supposed to be ready by 8 April, so I message their support team and they reverted quite promptly! They given me an estimation of 1-2 working days for the result to be ready and explained to me about the possible delay. I received my report on the next day (it’s a Sat)!!

The result was quite accurate hahaha!! Like these few examples:

This is very true, I always kana mosquito bites!!!


I know my language is really bad and I’m a number person, this result explains all! Lol!

It’s fun! Didn’t regret purchasing for it! :)

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate