06 May 2021

A moment of folly turned to a serious’s turn


I usually blog when I really find it difficult to share with anyone I know, of course, social media will make my issue a really big one (which is not necessary). Some more, I doubt anyone is following my blog, so it should be the most ideal output for me!

There’s a lot going on since last year, beside the infamous COVID, I have an arising concern among one of my cliques. We only knew the concern last year, kinda looked like we are a bunched of failures who failed to notice how one of us is struggling. I felt disappointed with myself, not knowing what’s going on. I thought it was something like a passing rain, it will go away after some time. The only thing I did was to look at Sensei’s books and found one which seems to be encouraging. I tagged on some of my own encounters & messages hoping it helped somehow. We didn’t seriously discussed among us, perhaps we have mutual understanding in silence that we continue as normal and not to give any special attention. I dug out my books and tried to understand more about it.

After knowing more, it came to me that it wasn’t so simple to pull off. A challenge in the long run. Very much wanted to help, I don’t know where to continue... Nowadays, I tried to remind myself not to over speak myself in case I put you in an uncomfortable situation. No matter what I’m trying to do cannot atone to what I have said in the past, blunt remark from me actually scarred you... adding on to your sadness. It’s a casual remark, yet so powerful enough for you to remember for years. To me, I seriously felt my remark was equivalent to saying I’m pimple faced... It wasn’t the case, I was wrong, I hurt someone with my words even though I really meant no ill intention... If only I knew earlier, will it be better for you?

Wanted to tell you, yet I’m afraid to, 真的对不起。 Forgiving me is a difficult task for you, am supposed to help. Maybe too afraid to even smile with your presence, cause you are suffering partly because of me, how can I be happy. 无心的话也能成为尖锐的武器,不小心就被它割到。我希望你能再开心起来,我想我可能要给自己时间,现在的我没勇气面对你。对不起!


0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate