24 May 2018

I’m scare of height, this time trying going down~!


I took diving lesson.. not driving but diving. My childhood friend jio me, and I decided to follow. At first, I’m really excited!! Super excited!! I did my pool session last week, it changed my take on diving, have to take it seriously, it was quite hard to get used to breathing in & out using ur regulator. And getting my nose exposed to the water & at the same time breathing using your mouth, it’s not that easy. 

Adding on, my friend seems to be struggling more than me (actually I also trying hard to cope), all the more I need to step up so that I could take care of myself and also my friend. Sigh, I’m so used to be taken care of, no such luxury for this round, which makes me abit worrisome and feeling insecure too.


I believe it will be super challenging, I have to accumulate lots & tons of good fortune for the upcoming trip, to have a successful and fulfilling one!! (Hope I can make it back safely)

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate