22 April 2018

Closer to my goal!!!



Dinner-supper after last exams at HDL! Thank you ladies!! :) It has been great to have both of you around!

Yohoooo~~! I just finished my last 2nd semester of exams, felt kind of excited!! And long awaited graduation is finally drawing near :D If everything is continuously going on well, I will be graduating in August this year!

This has been a very long journey, I can be less stressed up and enjoy myself a little before I think of what I can do next! I must really do well and keep going, I have to confess there are a few times I feel like giving up. Quite amazed that nearer to my completion of my course, my comrade's presence is coming back and becoming more oblivious to me. That's how it reminds me not to give up.

It's contradictation that the nearer you are to shore, giving up thoughts are coming up more frequently. Such a jerk! haha!

Last module includes presentation, awww.. I thought I get over with it through current semester.. Nah, didnt happened. Must do well for that! Really need to prepare for presentation, otherwise very jialat.

Last but not least, I definitely like to drill on my trumpet, still not used to it after removal of my braces. JIAYOU!! I really like what I'm doing now *despite knowing I super laggy behind the rest*, I hope I can continue doing it and can be fully independent!!!

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate