31 July 2017

Do you believe paranormal activity? No?


Hello "donkey years"! It has been a good few months since I have blogged... Of course, a big part of my life has not been updated!

I dont know what I'm busy with, but it seems that I'm super busy! Not able to leave office on time has totally took up a big portion of my "alone time"... Struggling with studies as per normal, hoping everything can be through smooth and good, I guess I can graduate by next yearrrrr!!

Infused with my braces, and guess what, it's going to be 2 years!!! Which also struck me that I'm in SNCO for.. 2 years toooooo!! (No idea how torturing it has been with the combi of braces + mouthpiece = no good = unpleasant = demoralise)

So... Now... I'm actually on leave to prepare for my upcoming exams on the 6th & 8th August... And recently I have been disturbing my friend that the hungry ghost period is coming ~~~~ This year is happening in Sep instead of Aug, kind of delayed. 

And! I just wanted to share something which no ones ever believe and perhaps everyone thought that I was just being paranoid. Which "can be true" as I'm known to be a super scare of ghost but I super adores the story of HORROR~~ since young... what happened was I usually have this "feeling" of something goes and comes. But when I turned round, there's nothing. This took place very frequently when I was at my young age (between nursery to primary school)? Whenever I told my mum about it, she will always always said "no such thing as ghost!" I got this kind of replies so often that I dont bother to share with her anymore unless I experience something "more" extreme...

I'm always at home or in school, never have the thought of going out with classmates/ friends after school during those times (first outing was actually P6). So this "feeling" happened mostly I'm at home. There were times when I'm home alone, and I felt it, I will quickly open my living room door and on the TV to reduce the impact of the "feeling" onto me. 

This "feeling" disappeared unaware over the years... But then, something else happened. I kana "attacked" when I'm unable to move and struggling to open my eyes during one of the nights when I was in secondary school. When I managed to pull it off, I quickly rushed to my parents' room. My mum accompanied me throughout that night, I shared my story the following day but my mum, again, didnt believe it was the ghost but the tiredness as I returned from school camp. Who knows, my father silently placed a "tortoise" figurine on top of my cupboard. Unable to sleep well many days, cause the "losing control" of my mind happened the moment I just fell asleep. I dont know how I overcome it, sure took many weeks...

The next incident I will remember very clearly which was a few years ago? It was quite a "courageous" one, I was doing big business in the kitchen toilet (didnt close the door) during middle of the night, somehow, I feel a push on my back like urging me to leave my toilet bowl. Wasnt quite awake, I actually was annoyed and "tsk" at it. My senses knocked me after, I reached my back and feel for the toilet bowl cover (suspect it must have dropped and landed my back), but it was still leaning against the flush... And it was clearly felt like a light push... Fear kicked in... I quickly clean myself and stopped my big business IMMEDIATELY. This one really abit too scary and more unreasonable with "scientific reasoning"........

Actually recently, I have one more incident.. But when I shared with my friends, kana rejected as scary incident (very smelly scent following me in the living room when I was preparing for work one day). So, I will see if it happened again. It was definitely something, after the scent, I went back to my room too frightened (waiting for my elder sis to wake up), and then it reflected a super dark black line on the floor which doesn't look like the light reflection from outside that cast onto my bedroom door. Alright, we shall see on this. 

I believe everyone sure have such an experience on this~! At least one? 

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate