04 January 2017

Happy New Year should be a BETTER year. Right?


Exactly on the New Year'17, I was totally reminded about my senior who left 7 years ago on the same exact date. Just when it seems to have faded away, it was being disrupted and resurfaced again. 

And recently, we knew that one of our well respected Sisters is in the midst of fighting her own battle. We know too well she fought hard enough, so hard that it breaks our hearts. After seeing her in that current state, no reason but still hopes she can return to that full spirited sister we all know. Felt so sad and helpless to see cancer patients lying there waiting for their last moment, people like us are unable to help... There were so many of us! Singing and praising were filled in the room, while both Huimin and I were chanting in our hearts... 

It's must be terrible to see their loved ones lying there suffering, and I can't imagine the pain and torture both the patient and family are enduring... Can't imagine how my comrade went through it 7 years ago.. And my another comrade who been through similar experience who must been hoping and praying like crazy to allow her father to survive this, crying helplessly too... After being part of it, it's even harder to imagine now. 

These thoughts really stirred "real shit" in my mind now, all I want now is for family & friends around me to stay healthy & safe. I'm selfish, and I cannot afford to lose any of them. I can't. The next time I don't know how long it will takes. 

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate