11 April 2015

Take a "break" off the systematic BULLSHIT.... soon!


Before I officially "jump", I will not click yet... hahaha! Just to play safe, I still have debts to clear, I cannot take everything for granted. Since now everything must be BLACK & WHITE.

Now is the crucial period... As I'm currently one step in and another step out, if I did not have balance I might fall in between and it can turn real nasty.  

Sigh, soon I will be out of my comfort zone and also away from the very warming shelter set up by my wonderful colleagues and never forget the forever loving caretakers of mine. Not easy to have a great bonding with everyone for the past 3 years! Especially those extremely nice GRLs, also those "papas" I known from there.... Awwww.. I just hope I wont shed a tear during my last day (coming soon)... I dont dare to tell my colleagues from other divisions.... Cause it will be very saddening.. who will want to part. Will never forget how Daphni looked at me when Ee von (my bishan north colleague) shared with us that she sometimes thinking of looking for office hours job, I dont want to break the news to them. HAHAHA! I want to leave "quietly", which is not my style as I'm normally "loud". Just this once. 




I think I will really miss my colleagues at THCC & my beloved caretakers............ :( It has been a good 6 months of doing double work, or more than that... No one, no one will understand the sian-ness and the tiredness of hanging there thinking that there will be a replacement coming in. It just plain bullshit! Never ending work which always ended up staying so many extra hours. Is this my job scope? Not at all. And they will tell me that this is within my allowance given, I'm sure.

Even if I'm a super man, I dont think this can be done FOREVER. Thankfully, my good fortune came with a helping hand. HAHAHA! Despite having to hear negative + positive comments about "clicking", I somehow has decided. I'm sick of this bullshit. I really hope to complete my studies, perhaps after that I will come back for you all again! ^^ (provided I have the opportunity too.)

I'm unsure of what will happen in the future, but I know what I can do now is do accumulate lots of good fortunes! Good working environment, helpful colleagues, thoughtful bosses and big hearted doctor working with me!

Another BIG step in my life! HAHAHA! Before I end this, I will like to thanks and apologise to my very awesome colleague, JJ. She really has been the BEST! Helpful, passion with her work, she is one of my motivators during work! Always felt very assuring with her presence! So sorry that I brought sudden news to you, I know that we are really relying each other "mentally" cause we continue staying for each other. JJ, I WISH THE BEST FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never failed to cheer me on! I want to cheer for you too! JIAYOU!!! ^^

Awww.. Already start missing my beloved colleagues spreading all over Singapore! My cohort mates tooooo! :'(

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate