30 March 2015

Mr Lee Kuan Yew's final journey, state funeral service in rain and shine.... Goodbye.


[290315: 11.53pm, after Mr Lee Kuan Yew's state funeral.]

Second message to him, Mr Lee right infront of me... LOL!

Finally, today marked the day that Mr Lee Kuan Yew will be moving on to his next phrase in his life... And it's the most unbearable day for us, as Singaporeans has to say goodbye to our founding PM of Singapore, Mr Lee for the last time. It's his last day with us, and also our last day with him.

Queuing to enter Parliament house to pay our respect to Mr Lee last Friday was really a killer, the 5-6 hours of waiting and standing time is a test to our determination. But thinking of not bringing back a sense of regret, I decided to brave on with my 'broken' knee. And just seeing him, for less than 45 seconds and in fact was there only see his coffin, it just so amazing to feel that hours of waiting is worthwhile!! I cannot imagine how hyped up was I when I was closing in to his coffin! This wonderful and great founding father of ours!!! I really salute you with all my heart.


Standing by and awaited for him at the roadside, really made my heart felt so painful. The moment that cheers were heard, people were reciting his name... "LEE KUAN YEW! LEE KUAN YEW!" do make my eyes swelled. But I cannot cry... *Because my CCC Chairman was beside me, LOL!*

The cuter version of him! His smile really make me soooo emotional...... :(
Dont you think how interesting it was to cry for a person, who is a total stranger to you? Also to be able to feel the pain of loss despite that he is not related to you? This is the kind of bond we had, Mr Lee created this unique bond between us! Is him! It's just him, his effort, these had resulted in huge chunk of respects from us! Cause and effect. 

Strict founding father of singapore have such a curious side of him! LOL!

Wondering if his 'soul' was still lingering around his body at that point of time or cant wait to be with his wife, but I really hope that he can see all these... The whole nation was mourning for him, walking through his final journey with him... I really hope he can see this. Mr Lee, you really deserve it! 

Through this episode, I really hope that this unity of Singaporeans will continue to ignite and not as if a show for Mr Lee, but to carry on this spirit... He always protect us from external threats, now he is not here with us, let's us stand up and unite together and protect ourselves. I'm sure Mr Lee has trained us and equipped us well to be able to fly~~ on our own. I believe we would! 

I wish that Mr Lee, you can meet your wife again in the another world. The ageing you, skinny version of you do not suit you at all! So please do re-unite with your wife and ask her to make you fatter and chubby again!

Thank you Mr Lee, please have a safe journey to your next life, hand in hand with Mrs Lee! :')


0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate