06 October 2014

My overdue bdae post! ~~~


HOHOHO!!! I'm already another year older, 24 liao~~~ hahaha! When you reached my age, you will feel that times passes really quick ya?? Indeed it is...

061014: It was a meetup with my poly brothers, but then my colleague, Desmond called! YEAH! Our pastry chef cum colleague made me a cake!!! But he's taking off the next day, thinking that I will be on duty today, he thought he could pass it to me.. So before I could meet my brothers I rushed back to office to have a taste of MY BIRTHDAY CAKE! HAHAHA!
Not too bad, office got Justin and Janice! HAHAHAHA! So the 4 of us sang birthday song for myself! hahaha! Really appreciated it! Handmade leh! It tastes just right, not too sweet and it's soft when you put in your mouth!! YUM!!!! ^^

After which, I zoomed off to Vivo to meet the rest!!! HA! Our plan was to go trick eye, but it was a make up PH... Therefore, the museum was freaky crowded! LOL! So we decided to just collect it and come back another time~!

So we just idled around the place... Headed to Alexandra Road to get photo albums which YJ required, then to movie!!!


The weather was freaky hot though~~~ So while waiting for the movie to start, we landed ourselves in the arcade.. Then these few retarded boys go use selfie stick and flash infront of the basketball sensor.. At that point of time, I really dont know then. DAMN RETARDED! LOL!








And here I am, 16 Dec 2023, looking through my draft folder and I found this still sitting in it haha!

But I can still what happened here, we did Chingay training as usual but the ladies brought me to Sembawang park (I guess) to celebrate my birthday! hahaha!


Looks huge right, cause it is! It's a cotton candy machine lol!

Thank you for the birthday card & gifts!





Ok, it looks super sinful after 9 years later LOL!

My background is dark cause we were out in the dark pretty late hahaha!





0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate