20 July 2020

Akashic reading!




Ho Ho!!!!!! It has been super long since my previous post! A lot of things I can share here, don’t know why I started to feel lazy, boohooooo... The biggest news is about this worldwide pandemic, COVID 2019 since it’s started around late Jan 2020, it spread from China. (Debates went on about the very origin is not from China... but who cares now, the important thing we should focus now is how to contain and stopped it right?) It has been pretty screwed up, I missed my Australia trip which supposed to take place in May. So my very last trip this year was to KL with my poly friends, I’m glad I’m able to go for it!)

Anyway, I did something quite interesting which I think it’s worth mentioning! Haha! Have you heard about Akashic records? (You should go Google a little!) I share a very brief info over here! Akashic Records have been known and consulted by ancient Egyptians, Tibetans, Moors, Persians, Greeks, Jews, Druids, Indians, and Mayans before reaching the Western man's awareness. It consists human events, thoughts, words, emotions, and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future. 

I managed to have this chance to have a try for Akashic reading, I went to google what questions to ask during the session. To me, it's abit similar to tarot reading, I'm afraid I will be affected or too paranoid about the results, so I thought the safest topic is to ask about my career (since I'm at my stagnant stage ever since I graduated).

(I'm going to call the lady who did this session with me as "Miss")

First thing before we start, need to open up my Akashic record, so Miss did a prayer, this was repeated for at least 3 times aloud but subsequently reciting softly until she managed to feel the connection with my "master" (actually after that I quite curious how my "Master" looks like - didnt has the chance to ask, oh well~). So I briefly prepared 3 questions (in bold):

Does my soul has a purpose now? 

what is the most important role in this lifetime? I changed to "If there's a direction in consideration of career advancement?"

Can my soul still improve and be even better? (Current workplace I felt to be quite toxic, dealing with countless of unhelpful persons, I'm very very afraid I slowly becoming like them. Which is why I like to know if I can be better.)

So the messages from my Master are listed below:

A picture was shown by my Master to Miss (A seedling, a big tree behind, vast blue sky and green field)
No right or wrong path in my life, should bravely take the first step out of my comfort zone
When moving on to next question, another picture was shown with a very bright sun looking cheerful with rosy cheeks.
"Master" was telling that to me, my job kind of boring... quite true, I can roughly expect what shit is likely to come, it’s about the level of demanding requests vary only. (I shared more about my current work and my degree in Psychology)
Should consider to move out of my comfort zone
(Miss guided me on how I can probe further regards to career)
We asked if there's any clues or direction if I really want to change career?
The message coming to me was quite a shock: Nature, animals or human interaction 
These 3 aspects I totally didnt think about it before, no, NEVER think of it at all.
I have deep curiosity and childhood excitement (Lol! That’s why I unable to appear more ladylike? Haha, hmm...)
(I was being asked deeper about how I went into psychology, but totally forget what’s make me think of psychology, I have this feeling it’s going to be my big puzzle piece for my career?)
Suggested to go into ad-hoc voluntary work (such as go homes, animal shelter & etc), to find the direction!
I was advised to give myself some "Me" time, more space for myself. Deep down, I have this perfectionist me! (Like Wow~) I may have keep giving more & more to others but over the time, the energy depleted and no chance to replenish.(Ya.. I should go back to my hobby haha, at least something I like to do!)
Also, to be mindful of own thoughts, words & action.
It’s like I’m strong & courageous, should not be fearful to help.

After the healing, we were then proceed to close my Akashic record. I’m going to be in this high energy from doing Akashic reading for the next 3-5 days. Hope I get more.. “inspiration” or “enlightenment” during these few days!!

I'm really thinking what's the first spark of going into Psychology... It's not from my comrade. Hmm. 

I did a drawing on my imagination after the Akashic reading! Haha!! Quite fun!


0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate