22 December 2017

What is life.


Sometime, I just wonder, wondering.. what is life?
How come the very same meaning can be so different in each individuals?
There are some who can afford to enjoy and live comfortably, but unfortunate ones are struggling so hard.

What I learned from sensei is that past karma can flow to your present life and whatever you do this lifetime will impact on your next life. For those who failed this lifetime, are they likely to repeat the same vicious cycle? Don't you think by just thinking of it, it's quite saddening?

Ending your misery by taking your life in this present, but you have to go through the similar encounter again in your next life.

Accumulating good fortune in your current life is so crucial.. it may or may not be able to eradicate all your karma,  but at least this vicious cycle is slowly losing its "power".

Hold on guys! Whenever you feel like giving up, tell yourself "I will try a little bit more". Don't be surprised that little bit more can actually be a significant value that you have created for yourself which reminds you that you can do sooo much!

0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate