31 October 2016

My trumpet... My commitment... ^^


It has been superrrrrr duperrrrr long that I have last blogged, not that I lost my "interest" in it, but i practically have no time... Yeah, time management issue right? *Guess so* Anyway~~~
          
*7 June' 15: My very first audition, marked my start of my journey in SNCO!


I just want to have a shout out here! Lol! The love-hate relationship with..my trumpet! With the appearance of 3rd party *braces*, I don't know if I should cry or jump in joy.... *sigh* I thought my lips have been seasoned by now, a year passed, it should bear the abrasion.. Bloody hell it didn't, added on to my frustration! 
        
*31 Jan '16: First performance with SNCO *fellow trumpeters*!!

I love and enjoy the fun during each & every practice despite the dreadful journey to Boon Lay & the sleeping devil pulling me back to bed, other than that it's perfectly... AWESOME!! Despite not being exceptionally excellent player *though I longed to be one*, but it's really my, my good fortune to be part in SNCO!! It's my dream came true!!! Hahaha!!

Must really thanks my primary school classmate, Huihong... She pulls me into band and that's how everything started! She's to blame for my θ‚‰δ½“δΈŠηš„ pain... *sobs* hahaha! I doubt she will swing by here though~~~ Moving on >>>>
  
*29 May'16: 2nd performance :) with all the other xiaomeis & xiaodis!
 
Can't wait for another year whereby I can, hopefully to remove my braces~~~really really hope to become good use to my section rather than being burdensome to them... And now I'm occupied one of their parts, which is the 3rd trumpet! Lol! I'm sure that comrade of ours is looking forward to that day to have it back! Really wish to stay at where I am for the longest!!!!

*29 Oct' 16: With the Super "classical" version of performance, whole new level and experience for me! - I was questioned shouldn't I be in kotekitai before going into SNCO? I only know the existence of SNCO~~~ lol! But come to think of it, partly because of Li Li!!! She knows I played instruments so she ask me to go to SNCO audition! Hahaha!

I totally fell in love with SNCO, being together with all the seniors & juniors... Slowly slowly get to know all the little siblings, I really hope we can continue to strive together HAND IN HAND!!! I'm so grateful to my fellow trumpeters for accepting meeeeeeeeee!!! Everything about me!! *Super big smiles*


0 comments:

Labels

Reminiscent Corner:

Jiejie, I will miss you dearly.
010110
I hope you forgive me, didn't fulfill your "wish". I'm very very sorry.
210510
You are the best aunty I ever had. Please look over mummy, she really misses you!
210810
Grandma (Cheng Tng), thank you for staying so long with papa. I will miss you. Please look over papa from where you are.
260912
Big uncle (Toh Ching Choy), you must be a wonderful person that my father adores. Please be happy and healthy in your next phase of life.
270414
Sensei (Mr Daisaku Ikeda), you have taught me what is faith, life and humanity (& more). I will continue sending you daimoku no matter how aching my inner self feels.
151123

Blog Archive

Translate